Buy 2 Get 1 Free Any Candle! Use Code: 3FOR2CANDLES @ Checkout | Free shipping on orders over $75
Dog And Flowers Recyclable Swedish Dishcloth
Introducing the Dog and Flowers Recyclable Swedish Dishcloth - the superhero of clean!
Crafted from 70% cellulose and 30% cotton, this dishcloth has got it all: eco-friendliness, reusability, and - drumroll, please - dishwasher safety! You read that right. This bad boy can tackle the toughest stains and messes thanks to its super absorbent and fast-drying capabilities.
Oh, and did we mention it was designed in beautiful Denver, CO? Rain, shine, or snow, this dishcloth is always ready to do some serious cleaning - and in style.
Using it is a breeze: soak it in water to soften before going to town on any surface that needs some love. Countertops? Check. Dishes? Check. Appliances, windows, and surfaces of all kinds? Check, check, and check!
And when it comes time to clean your trusty sidekick in crime, throw it in the washing machine or - wait for it - the top rack of your dishwasher. That's right - no more throwing out money on one-time-use sponges or dealing with messy cleaning boosters.
And here's the real kicker: when your dishcloth has done all it can and is ready to retire, simply toss it in the compost bin. That's right, no more wastefulness or polluting the earth - just pure, guilt-free convenience.
Ready to join the sustainable cleaning revolution? Get your hands on a Dog and Flowers Recyclable Swedish Dishcloth today!
- Size: 6.5 x 8 in. / 17 x 20 cm
- Made of 70% cellulose and 30% cotton
- Screen printed with water-based inks
- 100% biodegradable/compostable
- Lasts 6-9 months
- Dishwasher and Washing Machine-safe for easy cleaning
- Can be used with water, soap, and disinfectant sprays.
- After use, ring out and lay flat to dry; it's that simple.
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Monday through Friday, excluding some holidays. Orders will ship in one to two business days when received before 12:00 p.m. MST.
• Our goods all start and are inspired by our own original hand-drawn illustrations.
• We believe in keeping things as local as possible. That's why most of our products are made and printed by us or in the USA.
• Who are the small business owners behind Two Little Fruits? Derek Cadena and Brent Rodgers are a dapper husband and husband creative team who love to bring a little joy into people's everyday lives with their home goods and gifts!