Free shipping on orders over $50
Knitting Marmot Recyclable Swedish Dishcloth
Have you heard of the Knitting Marmot Swedish Dishcloth? It's the superhero of eco-friendly cleaning supplies!
Made from 70% Cellulose and 30% Cotton, this little wonder is not only reusable and dishwasher-safe, but also a total absorbency champ. Plus, it's compostable! Mother Nature thanks you for your contribution.
Denver-designed and perfect for any and all cleaning purposes, the Sponge Dishcloth lets you tackle those pesky appliances, dishes, and counters with ease.
Care is a snap too - just throw it in the washing machine or top rack of the dishwasher after use, and voila! Fresh and ready to go.
Why settle for a boring dishcloth when you can have the fun and functional Knitting Marmot Swedish Dishcloth? And when its run comes to an end in around 6-9 months, give it the ultimate eco-friendly send-off by composting it. High fives all around for being a planet-saving hero!
- Size: 6.5 x 8 in. / 17 x 20 cm
- Made of 70% cellulose and 30% cotton
- Screen printed with water-based inks
- 100% biodegradable/compostable
- Lasts 6-9 months
- Dishwasher and Washing Machine-safe for easy cleaning
- Can be used with water, soap, and disinfectant sprays.
- After use, ring out and lay flat to dry; it's that simple.
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Monday through Friday, excluding some holidays. Orders will ship in one to two business days when received before 12:00 p.m. MST.
• Our goods all start and are inspired by our own original hand-drawn illustrations.
• We believe in keeping things as local as possible. That's why most of our products are made and printed right here in the USA.
• Who are the small business owners behind Two Little Fruits? Derek Cadena and Brent Rodgers, a dapper husband and husband creative team.