Buy 2 Get 1 Free Any Candle! Use Code: 3FOR2CANDLES @ Checkout | Free shipping on orders over $75
Beehive Recyclable Swedish Dishcloth
Are you tired of using dishcloths that harm the environment? Meet the Beehive Recyclable Swedish Dishcloth - the eco-friendly solution for all your cleaning needs! Made from 70% cellulose and 30% cotton, this wonder cloth is both reusable and dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning. Not to mention, it's super absorbent and dries quickly! Plus, you can compost it when it's reached the end of its life.
But that's not all - our dishcloth is versatile and can be used to clean just about anything, from counters and dishes to windows and appliances. Maintaining it is a breeze too - simply toss it in the washing machine or top rack of the dishwasher and let it dry flat.
This sponge dishcloth is designed in Denver, CO, and is the perfect mix of functionality and sustainability. So go ahead and make the switch today - your conscience and kitchen will thank you!
How to care for your Sponge Dishcloth:
To clean, place it in the washing machine or on the dishwasher's top rack. Lay flat to dry. When your sponge cloth has cleaned its last spill and its usefulness has expired, around 6-9 months, depending on use, toss it in the compost.
- Size: 6.5 x 8 in. / 17 x 20 cm
- Made of 70% cellulose and 30% cotton
- Screen printed with water-based inks
- 100% biodegradable/compostable
- Lasts 6-9 months
- Dishwasher and Washing Machine-safe for easy cleaning
- Can be used with water, soap, and disinfectant sprays.
- After use, ring out and lay flat to dry; it's that simple.
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Monday through Friday, excluding some holidays. Orders will ship in one to two business days when received before 12:00 p.m. MST.
• Our goods all start and are inspired by our own original hand-drawn illustrations.
• We believe in keeping things as local as possible. That's why most of our products are made and printed by us or in the USA.
• Who are the small business owners behind Two Little Fruits? Derek Cadena and Brent Rodgers are a dapper husband and husband creative team who love to bring a little joy into people's everyday lives with their home goods and gifts!