Free shipping on orders over $50
Bison and Sunflowers Recyclable Swedish Dishcloth
Introducing the Bison and Sunflowers Swedish Dishcloth - The Eco-Friendly Marvel You've Been Waiting For!
Made from 70% Cellulose and 30% Cotton, this dishcloth is not only reusable and dishwasher-safe but also super absorbent and fast-drying. Plus, it's compostable, so you don't have to worry about harming the environment!
Designed in Denver, CO, our Sponge Dishcloth is perfect for any use. Whether you need to wipe your counters, scrub dishes, or clean appliances, this little wonder can easily tackle it!
Caring for your Sponge Dishcloth is a breeze, too - simply pop it in the washing machine or on the dishwasher's top rack after use, and lay it flat to dry.
So, what are you waiting for? Make cleaning up fun with the Bison and Sunflowers Swedish Dishcloth! And when its usefulness has expired (around 6-9 months, depending on use), toss it in the compost with a sense of pride, knowing you've done your part for the planet.
- Size: 6.5 x 8 in. / 17 x 20 cm
- Made of 70% cellulose and 30% cotton
- Screen printed with water-based inks
- 100% biodegradable/compostable
- Lasts 6-9 months
- Dishwasher and Washing Machine-safe for easy cleaning
- Can be used with water, soap, and disinfectant sprays.
- After use, ring out and lay flat to dry; it's that simple.
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Monday through Friday, excluding some holidays. Orders will ship in one to two business days when received before 12:00 p.m. MST.
• Our goods all start and are inspired by our own original hand-drawn illustrations.
• We believe in keeping things as local as possible. That's why most of our products are made and printed right here in the USA.
• Who are the small business owners behind Two Little Fruits? Derek Cadena and Brent Rodgers, a dapper husband and husband creative team.