Free shipping on orders over $50
Forest Bear Recyclable Swedish Dishcloth
Introducing the Forest Bear Recyclable Swedish Dishcloth! Made from 70% cellulose and 30% cotton, this dishcloth is the eco-friendly choice you didn't know you needed. Say goodbye to wasteful paper towels and hello to a reusable option that can handle all of your messes.
But wait, there's more! This dishcloth is super absorbent and fast drying, making cleanup a breeze. Plus, it's dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning. And when its time has come, simply toss it in the compost because it's compostable!
Designed in Denver, CO, the Forest Bear Dishcloth is practical and stylish. The cute bear design will add some flair to any kitchen.
So how do you use it? Easy! Soak it in water to soften and use it just like you would a paper towel or sponge. It's perfect for wiping counters, scrubbing dishes, cleaning appliances, wiping windows, polishing surfaces, and more!
When it's time to clean your dishcloth, throw it in the washing machine or on the top rack of the dishwasher. Then lay it flat to dry. You can get 6-9 months of cleaning power from your Forest Bear Dishcloth with proper care.
Say goodbye to wasteful single-use items and hello to the Forest Bear Recyclable Swedish Dishcloth. Your kitchen (and the environment) will thank you!
- Size: 6.5 x 8 in. / 17 x 20 cm
- Made of 70% cellulose and 30% cotton
- Screen printed with water-based inks
- 100% biodegradable/compostable
- Lasts 6-9 months
- Dishwasher and Washing Machine-safe for easy cleaning
- Can be used with water, soap, and disinfectant sprays.
- After use, ring out and lay flat to dry; it's that simple.
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Monday through Friday, excluding some holidays. Orders will ship in one to two business days when received before 12:00 p.m. MST.
Great product! Because it’s dishwasher safe they stay odor free and clean.
• Our goods all start and are inspired by our own original hand-drawn illustrations.
• We believe in keeping things as local as possible. That's why most of our products are made and printed right here in the USA.
• Who are the small business owners behind Two Little Fruits? Derek Cadena and Brent Rodgers, a dapper husband and husband creative team.