Buy 2 Get 1 Free Any Candle! Use Code: 3FOR2CANDLES @ Checkout | Free shipping on orders over $75
Snail and Mushroom Recyclable Swedish Dishcloth
Get your dishes done the eco-friendly way with our Snail and Mushroom Recyclable Swedish Dishcloth! This super absorbent cloth is made from 70% Cellulose and 30% Cotton. It's reusable, dishwasher safe, and compostable, making it the perfect sustainable addition to your kitchen.
Our sponge dishcloth is not only functional but also versatile. Use it for wiping counters, scrubbing dishes, cleaning appliances, wiping windows, polishing surfaces, and more! Simply soak it in water to soften and use it just like a regular sponge.
Cleaning your sponge dishcloth has never been easier! Toss it in the washing machine or on the top rack of the dishwasher, lay it flat to dry, and you're good to go. And when it's reached the end of its useful life, which is about 6-9 months, depending on your usage, toss it in the compost bin!
Designed in Denver, CO, our Snail and Mushroom Recyclable Swedish Dishcloth is the ultimate kitchen must-have for anyone who wants to help save the planet. Grab one today and start cleaning sustainably!
- Size: 6.5 x 8 in. / 17 x 20 cm
- Made of 70% cellulose and 30% cotton
- Screen printed with water-based inks
- 100% biodegradable/compostable
- Lasts 6-9 months
- Dishwasher and Washing Machine-safe for easy cleaning
- Can be used with water, soap, and disinfectant sprays.
- After use, ring out and lay flat to dry; it's that simple.
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Monday through Friday, excluding some holidays. Orders will ship in one to two business days when received before 12:00 p.m. MST.
• Our goods all start and are inspired by our own original hand-drawn illustrations.
• We believe in keeping things as local as possible. That's why most of our products are made and printed by us or in the USA.
• Who are the small business owners behind Two Little Fruits? Derek Cadena and Brent Rodgers are a dapper husband and husband creative team who love to bring a little joy into people's everyday lives with their home goods and gifts!