Free mystery gift with orders over $50 | Free shipping on orders over $75
This original Two Little Fruits Illustration features an elk performing his sunset serenade.
Don't stress about quality and durability. Our custom stickers are laminated, which protects them from exposure to wind, rain, and sunlight. You can even put them in your dishwasher and have them come out looking brand new.
Can't think where you might need a sticker?
Well, we've got your back!
Here are just a few of the places you can use your new decal to show off your unique personality. Weekend coolers, garage fridge, skateboard, car, truck, RV, motorcycle, water bottles, lunchbox, bike helmet
Cell phone case, notebook, locker, and even your computer all look a little better with some flair.
Once our stickers find their forever home, they are permanent. You will be able to remove it, but you will ruin the sticker once removed.
Our stickers are all printed on high-quality, coated, and water-resistant vinyl.
• Includes one (1) sticker
• Thick vinyl with a UV laminate. Made for durability.
• Scratch, weatherproof, and waterproof.
• Stickers ship free.
Illustrations © Two Little Fruits
Do you love sharing photos of your unique online finds? Be sure to use hashtag #twolittlefruits when showing off your new sticker! We love to see stickers in their new homes.
A Couple Of Tips For Applying Your New Sticker:
Clean the surface you are adhering to your sticker before applying.
Start by applying one edge of the decal to the cleaned surface and use your finger or credit card to smooth the vinyl down to the surface slowly. Taking care to rub out any air bubbles as they appear.
We don't recommend using rubbing alcohol, bleach, or other harsh chemicals to clean your sticker. These types of products might fade or ruin the quality of the sticker's print.
This Utah Desert Elk Sticker measures 3.8" x 2.9" inches.
Are you one of those people that have a kick-ass sticker collection? Be sure to check out all of our unique stickers in our shop.
Our on-line store is open 24/7 and we ship Monday through Friday, excluding some holidays. Orders will ship in one to two business days when received before 12:00 p.m. MST.
• Our goods all start and are inspired by our own original hand-drawn illustrations.
• We believe in keeping things as local as possible. That's why most of our products are made and printed by us or in the USA.
• Who are the small business owners behind Two Little Fruits? Derek Cadena and Brent Rodgers are a dapper husband and husband creative team who love to bring a little joy into people's everyday lives with their home goods and gifts!